Sunday, March 8, 2009

10,000 SMD FANS CAN'T BE WRONG


Simian Mobile Disco. According to statistics, SMD - I Believe is my absolute favourite song. i don't know about that
but i sure love SMD. Kate Moross is someone else whose work i love, she makes fantastic clean graphic design.
The two have teamed up, Kate will make all graphics for the upcoming album and after directing the
music video for Synthesise, she's just finished the one for 10,000 Horses Can't Be Wrong. Love.

Simian Mobile Disco - 10,000 Horses Can't Be Wrong (ALT)


2 comments:

TMFA said...

Yea I also don't understand it, I love that remix! In fact I love almost everything made/remixed by SebastiAn (especially his older work).

SMD is of course addictive as well! And no worries about posting twice, you can even post thrice! :P

Addie said...

I am crazy of FFFFOUND!!!!!

http://icantstopbloggingyou.blogspot.com