Friday, January 22, 2010

HIT ME WITH LIGHTNING


I was listening to some Russ Chimes just yesterday, reminding me I sort of lost track of him, so what a surprise it was this dropped in my inbox today. I like how the song is built up in the first part and gets even better in the second one; tripled in energy while the vocals are still as sweet. I think Ellie Goulding has been about everywhere on the internet, except on ssssound - guess that's settled then.

Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed (Russ Chimes Remix)


5 comments:

Gegenstück said...

LOVE!

Eva said...

Thanks for the music recommendation! & I adore your blog design and all the photos.

Anonymous said...

cheers eva!

Gerlin said...

I find this the best remix out there, personally. Still not sure what to think about the original, a bit too polished. BUT it is totally growing on me to be honest. Ellie has talent, that's one thing for sure.
Love the sparkly picture that goes with it too!

Anonymous said...

i've got the exact same feeling about it, Gerlin, not too big of a fan of the original but this remix is a gem : )
thanks!