Saturday, November 13, 2010

VILLA'S VINYL VAULT PT. V


Yes, there's a new ssssoundtrack coming soon, but up first is a new Villa's Vinyl Vault! The Daft Punk hype will soon be back again (or is it back already?) with the Tron movie coming up, yet Thomas Bangalter's Roulé releases (as well as fellow robot Guy-Manuel de Honem Christo's Crydamoure) still sound as great as ever.

Thomas Bangalter - Club Soda (ALT)



ARTIST: Thomas Bangalter
ALBUM: Trax On Da Rocks Vol. 2
RELEASE DATE: 1998
FREDO SAYS: Roulé reminds me of the good old days when I went digging through vinyls at least once a week at Music Man - a record store in Ghent, up until last year when it closed down - and went to see The Glimmers' mouthwathering sets at the 'Free The Funk' parties and the early days of Culture Club.

3 comments:

NN said...

this is a really cool feature! I wish I had thought of it first :P

Anonymous said...

; )

Anonymous said...

amazing, I'm really looking forward to your next soundtrack!