Friday, August 12, 2011

YOUR LOVE TO ME IS GOLD


Photo by Milk Studios

Sorry for the unannounced radio silence... While reading blogs to carefully piece together what has happened in music these last two weeks, I stumbled upon something even far more interesting from a few months back (cheers to Pejhy for this, show them some love).
Hot Toddy made a remix for this release that I heard a while ago when it came out, but somehow I couldn't really be bothered with it and never took the effort of checking out the original either. Hot Toddy's version sounds more club-oriented so I imagine some will prefer this remix; I for one will save my dance moves for the original though.
On a side note: house music has never sounded as poppy as it has been this year, hasn't it? And this track should go straight into the top tracks of 2011.

Lovebirds feat. Stee Downes - Want You In My Soul (BUY)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! Love this music